Luckford Wood House is set in
beautiful countryside and offers very comfortable accommodation in
a peaceful setting.
At Luckford Wood we offer quality Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast accommodation.
Step into Luckford Wood House and enjoy;
- our unique hospitality which is welcoming, friendly and informative, enabling you to feel relaxed and at home.
- A classical Farmhouse Breakfast Menu offering a wide choice of home cooked food brought to your table either in the dining room, conservatory or in the garden.
- Many rooms en-suite and most looking out onto rolling farmland, heath and forest.
- All rooms having facilities to receive Free View with colour TV.
- All rooms having wireless internet access.
- A refreshment tray in all rooms.
This is an ideal location for walking riding or visiting the area. Bridle ways, drove ways and footpaths are all very accessible. The remains of the local Church, tumuli, Bindon Abbey and riverside walks are close at hand.
Step out of Luckford Wood House and enter the delightful Isle of Purbeck which is the gateway for the World Heritage Jurassic Coastline.
Which ever pastime you choose Luckford Wood is the perfect setting for a restful holiday.
At Luckford Wood we welcome guest staying on business or pleasure, for short or extended periods when visiting the area to attend seminars, training sessions, team building, visiting parent or affiliated companies and corporation in the area. All rooms access to Wi fi internet connection as well as Free View television channels mostly with flat screen televisions.
Staff and personnel Contractors working for or at ; Bovington or Lulworth Army Garrison Camps - National Trust Properties, Air Wind Bearings, Sunseeker Boats, Monkey World, BP Witch Farm Gathering Station, English China Clay, Daler Board, Police HQ, Soil Mechanics, Fresh Water Biological Institution, Debut Contract Landscapes, Continental Landscapes, Bovington Tank Museum, Lulworth Castle and all other companies in the area.
Breakfast can be served at a convenient hour to meet your schedule.
All bathrooms and showers are mains power showers for an excellent experience.
Tel: 01929 463098 / Mobile: 07 888 719 002 / Email: email@example.com
Breakfast is served at any
time in accordance with your schedule for the day. You may have an
early or late start. Our comprehensive menu caters for most tastes.
We will endeavour to cater for any special requirements, medical or
dietary. Please let us know and we will try to cater for you.
Breakfast can be served in the dining room, conservatory or in the
garden; all in a relaxed yet formal atmosphere.
Please help yourself to what's on the table -
Wake up and let us serve you
- Bowls of fresh fruit and fresh fruit salad made with up to 25 different fruits and seasoned with many spices.
- Fresh milk and fruit juice, and a selection of yogurt.
- Prunes, and grapefruit segments.
- A choice of breakfast cereals will be found on the breakfast trolley.
- Freshly prepared porridge
- Succulent Smoked Kippers with poached eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes
- Delicious Continental Breakfast served with a selection of hams, pates, grapes, fruit and a cheese board.
- Luckford Woods acclaimed, mouth watering, Classical Farmhouse Cooked Breakfast
- Toast - home made marmalade and jam
- Tea and coffee
Breakfast is served either in the dining room, conservatory or the garden.
We are sure you will agree; that this is an excellent start to the day.
Reservations can be made and taxis
can be arranged for guests staying at Luckford Wood, to visit Country
Inns, Restaurants or even the theatre if required.
Luckford Wood House is open throughout
the year; long term accommodation can be available.
Enjoy a slow scrumptious breakfast
Whether you are
staying here on holiday or business we will endeavour to make your
stay comfortable and memorable. If you would like to bring your
well behaved pets with you please ask for details.
The church spire in nearby
Wool, home of Tess of the D'urbervilles can be seen on a clear day.
Luckford Wood House offers
you a homely, relaxed yet formal setting. To ensure you have a relaxing
time we serve breakfast at a time to suit your requirements.
Our conservatory can be used
for our guests to relax, play cards, read or listen to music, as well
as meet for pre-dinner drinks.
We are able to offer
a ground floor bedroom with private facilities for our less mobile
or active clientele.
If you have friends of family caravanning
or camping at Luckford Wood Farm Caravan Park and you are staying at Luckford
Wood House why not ask them to join you for breakfast? Anyone caravanning
or camping at Luckford Wood is welcome to take their breakfast at the
house. Please ask for details. (By reservation only).
Conditions apply. Please call for
We look forward very much to meeting you
at Luckford Wood.
Contact us on:
Tel: 01929 463098 / Mobile: 07 888 719 002 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via our enquiry form.
Pop Productions - Enid Blyton
Garrison Cars - 0800 666 666
All site content ©Copyright
2002 Luckford Leisure ----------- Site designed by Luckford Leisure hosted
and maintained by Infotex UK